Help me, create dimensions with Dynamic Blocks visible

minhphuong_humg

You can copy and paste, or use the insert command and pick the block from the drop down list, If you use insert it should let you pick an insertion point and then let you pick the angle to rotate the end of the line in the right direction (but this will rotate the text as well), you will have to stretch the end of the line to the correct place.

Try it out and see if there are any points that need changing, this block sort of developed bit by bit, and it might be worth you creating a new block once you know all the things it needs to do.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minhphuong_humg

• steven-g

• sdj_148

You can copy and paste, or use the insert command and pick the block from the drop down list, If you use insert it should let you pick an insertion point and then let you pick the angle to rotate the end of the line in the right direction (but this will rotate the text as well), you will have to stretch the end of the line to the correct place.

Try it out and see if there are any points that need changing, this block sort of developed bit by bit, and it might be worth you creating a new block once you know all the things it needs to do.

Thank steven-g,

when I use insert command: I; I select DimPC from the drop down list. But, when I pull is text don't auto alignment.

Image attach:

Thank you very much.

Text dont alight.jpg

How about this one

Thank steven-g very much!

It's great, I noticed that the gap has changed automatically when dragging dimensions. No need to use the REGEN command. Very intuitive when drawing.

The last thing, more difficult to describe in words. That is, the first two of the dimensions we choose to modify it to pull the whole block instead of just pulling the two ends of the dimension.

First arrowhead of dimension don't fixed when edited (drag, move)

Please view the video to compare the two using.

Please, help me fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8b2WqCKc5c

Thank steven-g!

Nice video, I have looked about and tried a few things, but this looks a bit too much for dynamic blocks to handle, the only way I can see this working is to go back to inserting blocks into a dim style arrow, but that means a different style for each block.

Nice video, I have looked about and tried a few things, but this looks a bit too much for dynamic blocks to handle, the only way I can see this working is to go back to inserting blocks into a dim style arrow, but that means a different style for each block.

Dir, steven-g

Final, I am very grateful for your help!

I will move into my new article directory AutoLisp to suit the purpose of the forum. We wish the help of steven-g in the near future.

Good luck for steven-g.

I wish you well, Yes Lisp may provide you with the help you need, unfortunately that is not available in LT so I can't assist with that, I hope you can find the solution.

• 2 weeks later...

I need a need program... to survive my task.

when i dimensioned the lines, the measurement value should be aligned dimesion and attributed as text.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/123.jpg

Good morning,

I want a lisp to the following attached purpose and it should be in the pattern of below.

continuing to dimaligned, the measurement value to be attributed as deafault.

123.jpg