AutoTrack

JIMMYD

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with Savoy (now Autodesk) Autotrack software. I'm looking to provide specific reports for a number of planned vehicle movements but i'm really struggling to find the correct report details within settings.

Ill post more details shoudl anyone be able to assist

Many thanks

J

Hi Organic

I have a site plan that is very congested and as a result i would like to show each vehicle planned as one line only, following the centre line that the vehicle is planned to travel.

Attached is an example of a vehicle movement plan shown as just one line, from the vehicles centre, and this is what I hope to achieve.

I have also attached an image of what we typically produce, showing the vehicles movements plans and whole sweep analysis. I simply wish to provide a pared back view of this detail but cannot find a report setting that allows this. Even when i explode there is no obvious way to show the centre line of a vehicles planned movement.

Assistance greatly appreciated

J

AUTOTRACK 1 CAD TUTOR.png

AUTOTRACK 2 CAD TUTOR.png

• 3 weeks later...

In the interests of ongoing improvement, and anyone else who may come across this issue with Autotrack, please see how to provide a less congested sweep analysis plan

once the vehicle track has been completed choose, from the Autotrack ribbon, the following

1. Review

2. Properties

3. Reports

3.1 Switch OFF ALL reports except 'path'

4. Select 'Edit'

5. Select 'path' tab

6. tick 'show path line'

This will now replace all detailing with one single line allowing a less confused view of the drawing, and enabling better design, in-terms of interrogation, as a result.

Hopefully AutoDesks vehicle Track has a similar feature.

J