Batching dwg to pdf with many different layout tabs and sizes

I am being asked to create PDF's of several thousand drawings. Each drawing has multiple layout tabs of various sized layouts. (ie. 8x11,11x17,24x36 etc..) In these drawings the layouts I want could be any of these size layouts. I only want to convert the layouts that have the correct size tab. How do I do this in batch plot? or do I need an add-in or outside software. Is there a way to see a review of the layouts and pick only the ones I want to convert?

If I understand what you want you must have used the "Apply to layout" option when last plotting or creating the layout you can do this to a blank one by apply then cancel it will remember the sheet settings. Part of the layout properties is the sheet setting, you should be able to determine which size is it and the decide to plot or not. The auto part is the easy bit lots of auto plot routines here. Not sure how to retrieve the sheet set properties some else will need to help with that.