install vray

uzixs911

i am using max 2009. i tried to install the vray version for max 32 bit software...but i gave an error now from which source i download vray i wount install into my machine.

have reinstall max 2 to 3 times .

If you have tried three times and the installation has failed then it is time to stop and think about what you are doing and how you are doing it.

Did you create a Windows Restore point prior to installing the program?

Did you temporarily disable your anti-virus program prior to installing the program?

Did you temporarily disable the UAC prior to installing the program?

Is your OS 64-bit or 32-bit?

Do you have full admin rights to your own computer?

Where did you download V-Ray from? Is it the 3.0 version by any chance?

Did you know there is a V-Ray for 3ds Max support forum that can be accessed here....http://www.vray.com/support/

i am using max 2009. i tried to install the vray version for max 32 bit software...but i gave an error now from which source i download vray i wount install into my machine.

have reinstall max 2 to 3 times .

What "error" are you receiving? And why are you reinstalling Max if Vray is the program that's giving you trouble?

If you're trying to install Vray 3.0 you should be aware that it is for Studio Max 2011 or higher. It will not work on Max 2009. It is also for use on 64 bit systems only. You should be installing Vray 2.0 for Studio Max 2009 on a 32 bit system.

System Requirements

• A computer with 3ds Max 2011/3ds Max Design 2011 or later, 64 bit versions only;

• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 64 bit versions only;

• Intel Pentium IV or compatible processor with SSE2 support;

• 4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum - recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file;

• 4 weeks later...

First of all you need to check system requirements matching with Vray and 3Ds max,You need to very careful about this and if you still gets an error then you need to understand which kind of error it is showing and what would be a possible conclusion.Please,Install Vray version 2.0 for 3ds Max 2009 for a 32 bit system as suggested above and i hope your issue would be resolved.