turbosquid models/ their rules - using models in my movie projects - help?

AlienBZ

Am wondering if I start buying models from TS can I modify, apply any bitmap, etc textures to them as I want, so I can use these models any way I want in my movie projects according to TS rules/faq?

2 rules Im concerned about:

May I use imagery of Stock Media Products in my project?

You may use independently rendered imagery of Stock Media Products in almost all forms of media, including (among other uses) film, television, online projects (e.g., social media, video, website layouts, illustration for an article or concept), printed publications, public display (e.g., billboard advertising), and mobile apps. There is an exhaustive list in the Royalty Free License, and if you have a new use that is not listed there, please contact Support and ask whether the new use is allowed.

May I include the actual Stock Media Product of a 3D Model in software or a game?

Stock Media Products of 3D Models published under the Royalty Free License may be used in software and games if the software or game satisfies these additional conditions:

1. The 3D model is reasonably required to produce an interactive experience for the user.

2. The 3D model is contained in proprietary format that cannot be opened in a publicly available software application and from which the TurboSquid Stock Media Product cannot be extracted or decompiled without reverse engineering.

3. The software or game has no functionality for end users to import any open 3D file format or export any 3D model.

this semester in school Im taking another computer class pertaining to programming, that is im taking one of my school classes that teaches intro to 3D programming using alice, and a friend told me that this class might even start me on my way to creating these movie projects (like store brought DVD movies) so I tried using alice to create a short video clip (using alice default models/characters included in the alice d/l file) which I synched onto my ipad, furthermore I found out by googling info on how to import 3D models saved/formatted as 3ds, obj formats into alice in order to create these movie projects.

OK, that said, according to TS FAQ/rules at this point I only want to use their models for a movie project, not a game, so guys, could you please help me make sense of these TS rules?

in the event that the manner in which I wish to use the TS models is against TS rules, are there any other places online where I can buy identical models from that are more generous/less strict with their usage of these models/possibly more inexpensive than some of these TS models that I was looking at/may be interested in (ex. collections of hospital rooms/medical instruments for use in certain scenes of my movie project I have in mind) yet they posses the same/superior quality?

other 3d software I have is blender, etc,

thanks in advance.