• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucas3

• vimcruz

• MSasu

• Snownut

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vimcruz,I just tried the version 2.1,Find some insufficient.

Such as text and line spacing is too big

Lead is not long enough,If can specify the starting point of the lead ,It will be better.

sshot-24.jpg

Edited by lucas3

vimcruz, #40 has been updated,If only choose a line for dimension,It's not accurate,Sometimes the drawing are not horizontal(level)

2014-2-16 22-37-22.png

dimension slope ,can choose datum line and the reference line

When dimension taper,choose what? Knotty!Hope more people involved, give some advice.

Edited by lucas3

vimcruz, #40 has been updated,If only choose a line for dimension,It's not accurate,Sometimes the drawing are not horizontal(level)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46950[/ATTACH]

dimension slope ,can choose datum line and the reference line

When dimension taper,choose what? Knotty!Hope more people involved, give some advice.

I noticed that, since I'm not considering rotation of the object I was miscalculating the distance between points. Anyhow, in this update (v2.1.1) that has been fixed and works as it should. The downside...look at the Change Log:

;; -Change Log-                                    ;;
;; > v2.1.1                                        ;;
;;  - Math for point distance fixed                ;;
;;  - [b][color="red"]Entity to dim must be exploded (separated in[/color][/b] ;;
;;    [b][color="red"]lines[/color][/b])                                       ;;
;;  - Underline of data adjusted to reach text     ;;
;;    length                                       ;;
;;  - Fixed: rotated object bug                    ;;
;;  - Added: function VC:GetTextLength in order to ;;
;;    know how far the text goes                   ;;
;;-------------------------------------------------;;

slope_v2.1.1.lsp

Edited by vimcruz

Add the extra lines to make the triangle needed then use the slope function. At least while I think something out

Vimcruz, you may want to check the INTERS built-in function that will allow you to get the said triangle - please consider setting the onseg argument to nil to ensure that intersection is found even when lines don't actually physically intersect.

(inters pt1 pt2 pt3 pt4 [color=blue]onseg[/color])

Add the extra lines to make the triangle needed then use the slope function. At least while I think something out

Using the trigonometric function is a must (Tangent function)

Lucas3, I think that Vimcruz had suggested you there a workaround - to temporary extend the lines and use the existing slope option until he will fix the tool.

Lucas3, I think that Vimcruz had suggested you there a workaround - to temporary extend the lines and use the existing slope option until he will fix the tool.

Thanks Msasu, Thanks for your suggestion in this thread!

That Just is my suggestion

I promised,I won't post any thread ,This thread is not I need,I just saw some people on other forums for help too,So,I post this thread! I continue to reply here,Just want to help vimcruz to do best! I'm afraid of others' criticism!I'm afraid to hear "Jeez, could you be any more obnoxious? You're pretty darn pushy for a guy who is getting a lot of free help”

Vimcruz, you may want to check the INTERS built-in function that will allow you to get the said triangle - please consider setting the onseg argument to nil to ensure that intersection is found even when lines don't actually physically intersect.

(inters pt1 pt2 pt3 pt4 [color=blue]onseg[/color])

If I have known this command earlier, the code would be easier than it is at this point. Thank you so much, MSasu. Writting v2.1.2...

Edited by vimcruz
typo

Glad to hear it helped you, Víctor!

There is always place to learn, for everybody; as we have here a saying: "God, please give to the man his last idea!"

I thought I would be easier...I think I chose the wrong project, the good thing is that I've learned a lot. Hopefully this will be the last update, at least while Lucas3 finds another bug :cry:

;; -Change Log-                                    ;;
;; > v2.1.2                                        ;;
;;  - Bug fixes                                    ;;
;;  - Code reorganized.                            ;;
;;  - Added functions:                             ;;
;;  - VC:GetRealAngle - to obtain the inner angle  ;;
;;    between two lines, rotated or not            ;;
;;  - tan, d2r, r2d for trigonometric maths        ;;
;;-------------------------------------------------;;

Despite the bugs, the stress and the headaches I've had so much fun writting this routine. Thx MSasu for the tips.

slope_v2.1.2.lsp

Thanks msasu,and thanks vimcruz, Thank you for your effort!

I think I chose the wrong project

Why?

I tried it , slope value is not very precise ?

sshot-25.png

Thanks msasu,and thanks vimcruz, Thank you for your effort!

Why?

I tried it , slope value is not very precise ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47021[/ATTACH]

The wrong project cause I just started learning lisp like 2 weeks ago, so, it's hard haha.

About the precision, maybe caused by the rounded angle:

135.			(if (>= ang (+ (fix ang) 0.5)) ;Round the angle
.				(setq ang (1+ (fix ang)))
.				(setq ang (fix ang))
.			)
		(setq
			m (abs (tan ang))
			ratio (/ 1.0 m)
			percent (* 100 m)
144.			)

Now is fixed (changed the order). Anyhow, I think the slope function has a high precision, since it takes the angle and evaluates through the trigonometric functions. I tested it and it works fine now.

slope_v2.1.3.lsp

Dear vimcruz ,

Found the problem again

Symbol,opposite direction,look

sshot-26.png

Lead also has a problem,Not beautiful!

Should be like this:

sshot-27.png

lucas3,

Do you offer any coding solutions or do you just find issues with the code that vimcruz has so graciously posted on this thread. I may be mistaken but I don't believe vimcruz is creating his code to your specifications. A little coding assistance would go a long way in helping to resolve the issues you seem so anxious to find and post.

lucas3,

Do you offer any coding solutions or do you just find issues with the code that vimcruz has so graciously posted on this thread. I may be mistaken but I don't believe vimcruz is creating his code to your specifications. A little coding assistance would go a long way in helping to resolve the issues you seem so anxious to find and post.

Snownut ,I don't understand!sorry for my english!

I just find the mistakes,Did you find the problem does not prompt?

Also,vimcruz can be ignored