adui18res.dll

hht

Hi everybody. I want to use autocad 2012 on win8 but there is a problem. it says adui18res.dll not found when I try to start the program. What can I do?

First do a search of your hard drive and see if the file is actually missing. Could be it just isn't where AutoCAD expected to find it.

First do a search of your hard drive and see if the file is actually missing. Could be it just isn't where AutoCAD expected to find it.

There are two of these files on my hard disk but I had copied installation files on my pc they are there, they are not in C:program files folder. what should I do now

The file should be located in the main AutoCAD 2012 folder along with the other .dll files.

Which folder? what's its location and does copy paste work for this situation. I want to copy the file there.

I just told you which folder. In the main/root folder for AutoCAD 2012 along with all the other DLL files. Just move the file there.

folders.jpg I cant see a folder that you say. okey okey I copied it only program files

autodesk folder not in the prog files (x86) but it seems that a lot of dlls are missing there.

Have you installed a 32-bit or 64-bit version of AutoCAD? The screen shot you posted is the folder for 32-bit installations and I thought that Windows 8 was only available in a 64-bit version, I could be wrong on that though.

now there is a bigger problem.resource override.png and there is similar dll it is name is adctrlsRes.dll the program needs that dll with capital letters for first three. If I copy the dll in the pic program is not responding even it gives no alert message so what should I do now?

Uninstall and Reinstall.

You may need to disable the Windows UAC and whatever anti-virus program you have running before reinstalling as these can sometimes block certain files from being installed.

You may also want to do a clean install as described here: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-remove-all-Autodesk-products-from-a-Windows-system.html

Uninstall and Reinstall.

You may need to disable the Windows UAC and whatever anti-virus program you have running before reinstalling as these can sometimes block certain files from being installed.

You may also want to do a clean install as described here: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-remove-all-Autodesk-products-from-a-Windows-system.html

disabling.png in this part where can I disable it?