How to select the similar object in AutoCAD 2010?

tipu_sultane

I am using the AutoCAD2014 and here I select the similar object by selecting the object and then right click to pop-up menu then click on select similar.

But in someone else computer having AutoCAD2010 perform the same task but not found the select similar.

If any other method exist then please inform me anyway thanks.

Select-Similar.jpg

There was no Select Similar in 2010. If I recall correctly it was introduced in 2011. You could probably find a custom lisp routine that would emulate the command.

Can you help me for finding that LISP routine for selecting similar object in AutoCAD 2010?

Is there some built-in Library or website etc.... from where I get Lisp file.

Check out the LISP in post #4 from Terry Dotson in this thread from Autodesk Forums. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010-2011-2012/Select-Similar-Command-for-2010/td-p/2471364

Also note the Express Tool SSX may do what you need.

Creates a selection set

Either type SSX at the Command prompt to create a "previous" selection set or type (SSX) in response to any Select Objects prompt.

SSX returns a selection set that is either exactly like a selected object or, if you adjust the filter list, very similar to that object.

Edited by SLW210