cannot select more than once with crossing

Ghazi Toutounji

Hello,

I am using AutoCAD LT 2014. I used to be able to select more than once by crossing from right to left but now it won't. if I select once and then cross other entities with another crossing, the first entities are not selected/dashed anymore.

Thanks

Thanks, Dana. That was it.
No sweat. You've been playing with the toggle buttons on the top of the properties dialog, ain'tcha? :lol: Why they have one up there for pickadd, I dunno. I have accidentally hit one or more buttons myself on occasion, but I'm not sayin' it's what happened to you.

Lucky for us you are not sitting at the launch controls for an ICBM thinking to yourself...."I wonder what this button does?":shock:

Lucky for us you are not sitting at the launch controls for an ICBM thinking to yourself...."I wonder what this button does?":shock:

Once upon a time, (keeps the NSA and gov't off my back when I write it that way.) On a isolated NIKE Hercules missile site the missiles were stored inside a bunker in a horizontal position then ran out on a track to stand up and launch. Well certain Military Policemen that were guarding them got bored one night, they ran one missile out and raised it. When it got time to lower it and bring it back in something went wrong and it failed to lower back to the horizontal position. Opps............

Once upon a time, (keeps the NSA and gov't off my back when I write it that way.) On a isolated NIKE Hercules missile site the missiles were stored inside a bunker in a horizontal position then ran out on a track to stand up and launch. Well certain Military Policemen that were guarding them got bored one night, they ran one missile out and raised it. When it got time to lower it and bring it back in something went wrong and it failed to lower back to the horizontal position. Opps............
Where is the OCT when we need it most?:rofl: How long did it take the Officer of the Day to figure out what looked out of place?

Where is the OCT when we need it most?:rofl: How long did it take the Officer of the Day to figure out what looked out of place?

Just so happens the officer in charge was a good drinking buddy.