Annotative dimension text???

adamlister

Hello,

I keep getting this problem with my annotative dimensions, basically I insert the dimensions fine and all looks ok, then some times I open the drawing and some of the dimension text is tiny (see image). The dimensions have only one scale assigned in the annotations object scale. If I double click the dimension is come back to the correct size.

This issue doesn't happen all the time and not with all dimensions within a drawing.

Thanks for any help.

Untitled.png

Is this just one file acting up? If so, you could change it to be non-annotative or compare the settings for text style being used and the ones that are working.

It happens on a couple of drawings, all my drawings are based on the same drawing template so the text styles are always the same.

Did you check all the settings having to do with annotative scaling?

I think this would be much easier to solve if you post a file with the offending dimension.