Guest MrMarc

Is It Wise To Double Up On AutoCAD Courses. Also Have Some Question.

Guest MrMarc
If your company has dealt with the reseller in the past then ask if they would be willing to drop the price to $650 for the three days.

Ok. 3 days seem kinda quick to me lol. But nevertheless I will ask!

ReMark

3 days will cover the basics only if the instructor is good, the class is small, coffee breaks are no more than 10 minutes and lunch is 30.

rkent
Ok. 3 days seem kinda quick to me lol. But nevertheless I will ask!

Those classes can be helpful BUT be sure to ask if the instructor will be present in the classroom or if it is taught with the instructor calling in. If they aren't in the classroom then it is the same as following along on your own from a book or the free on line classes we have given you links to.

ReMark

Of the three classes I've taken over the years at our local AutoDesk reseller all have been taught by an instructor who was physically present.

rkent
Of the three classes I've taken over the years at our local AutoDesk reseller all have been taught by an instructor who was physically present.

Of the three classes I've taken over the years at our local AutoDesk reseller only one was taught by an instructor who was physically present, and he was deaf so it was very hard to ask questions.

ReMark

I'd find a new reseller.

rkent

You guys that live in densely populated areas crack me up. When you live in the frontier you are lucky to have one reseller, we have two here now but it hasn't always been that way. But, I have taken classes at both places and had the problem at both places.

ReMark

You guys that live in the boonies crack me up too but I won't hold that against you. LoL

Civilization? Go east young man.

mknj61

like your Quote Former Marine F-4 Plane Capt VMFA 312