Where are my materials?

stevsmith

hi papagyi

can i ask something?

about materials.

when i heard about acad 2007 they say threre are so many installed or template materials. but when i got acad 2007 in my computer i cant find materials. thats why when im rendering im just using materials that i downloaded in the internet.

when i heard about acad 2007 they say threre are so many installed or template materials. but when i got acad 2007 in my computer i cant find materials.

Arjun, at one point, during the installation process, you were given the option of installing the materials library. Did you do this? If so, then you should be able to find the materials in your Tool Palette.

By ..".Ctrl +3"with Check your material library or template !

At that time ,you will see tool palettes and click on area of red circle according to my attach image. If you will see like as my attached image,

material template already had!If not,you need to install or copy and paste texture folder from your installation cd!

2.jpg

Arjun, at one point, during the installation process, you were given the option of installing the materials library. Did you do this? If so, then you should be able to find the materials in your Tool Palette.

I actually did install the material library. When the tool pallet came up i deleted all the tabs thinking i wouldnt use them, DOH!

I anaged to get it sorted now.

Thanks all

big bro cad64,

yup... during installation there was a question if materials lib. should be installed. so i check it...

By ..".Ctrl +3"with Check your material library or template !

At that time ,you will see tool palettes and click on area of red circle according to my attach image. If you will see like as my attached image,

material template already had!If not,you need to install or copy and paste texture folder from your installation cd!

big bro papagyi..

i just browse the folder textures, yup there are materials... but all of them seems in grey color... is it true that there are almost 300 materials in acad2007? coz just read it on help in acad. topic materials...

thankss.. big bro..

Ya!Now you should do like that as i said "stevsmith"!

big bro...

ok... thank you very much.... for giving your time.... i really apreciate it....