Advice for a tablet

hht

Hi, nowadays I wonder about buying a tablet PC for engineeering applications for instance for CAD, and for writing good notes. Do you know any of them in which I can use an arrow for vectors, put a note on a line used to join block diagrams, draw cylinder-pistons and other tools used in mechanical engineering. I saw a Samsung on one of my friends he was drawing geometric figures but can not draw arrows for vectors.

Best Regards.

First thing I would do is check the website of the software producer, ie AutoDesk, etc., to see what system requirements there are for your particular program. I will guess up front that there may be few adequate professional grade tablet compatible programs, and even fewer tablets capable of running them.

What program was your friend drawing those geometric figures on?

His tablet was Samsung. He said that it was Samsung's own program and was free. He could only draw with a special pen and the figures were simple such as triangle, circle, rectangle ...

Best Regards.