need imperial not metric

Ski_Me

I've given up on trying to use MEP for anything that is low voltage so I set my profile for autocad default. But every time I open a file autocad scales the drawing to metric. I've tried to set autocad to inches as the default but it still goes to millimeters every time I open a drawing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Check your desktop icon that your using in the properties click icon once, it will have a /p on the end with something like > and you want > I dont have ELEC so can not tell you what it should be, when install CIV3d end up with two icons metric and imperial if same you may just have to pick the other one, but look into what Remark has suggested also check your DWT you can reset it to be imperial.

Ok haha jokes on me someone thought it would be funny to change my icons and switch the metric and imperial desktop icons. Never thought to check the icons it's so simple sometimes.