Pen Settings Disapeared

resullins

When first reported, was the operator referring to the plotstyle dropdown list in the plot/layout dialog as where the ctb file is missing from? Did he see the not found message and look no further? If so, then it is the convertpstyle variable that is the cause. Convertpstyle is a drawing level variable. If set to use stb, then the ctb's don't show up in the dropdown list, and visa-versa, in that drawing. I don't know why it finds the ctb on your machine. I guess it depends on who, what, where, and when made your copy.

On the Plot and Publish tab of the Options dialog >> Plot Style Table Settings button, The first thing on the Table Settings box that pops up is a way to click one's self into this fix without even having to know there are variables that can be changed to mess up the world.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• resullins

• BlackBox

• rkent

• Dana W

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wrote an app that automagically turns on CAPSLOCK for certain Commands (customizable per-Profile), and restores them to original setting (in my case off), when switching between AutoCAD and other application windows (even if in the middle of a Command that enables caps). :thumbsup:

[PeterGriffinLaugh]

Ehhhehehehe

[PeterGriffinLaugh]

Mine goes wheeeep once when it is caps locked and whiiiip once when it's unlocked. Or is it the other way round?

The file posted is set to use .STB, you can tell easily from the properties tool bar because the plot style box is not grayed out as it would be with .CTB. Also, in the layer properties manager the plot style column is using Normal for a plot style, it it were .CTB you would see the usual Color_1, etc.