Linetype/Lineweights

Delboyjoe

In model space all my lineweights are bylayer, but in paper space all the lineweigths are thicker. Even though i didn't want to do this, I tried making them all 0.00mm, but some still still appear thinker, is there possible some printer setting i have accidently changed or why has this happened?

Ive noticed now, that when i change all linewegiths to 0.00mm its only the details i have imported from PAMCAD that are staying in the thicker lineweigt. This could be where the problem started. I dont understand why this happened, or why it effected the rest of my drawing.

I should also note that in a project with almost 200 drawings, this has only happened in 1 particular drawing, so im thinking most likely printer settings.

Just ruling out any answer people might come up with.

I printed out a different drawing, perfect.

Then in the drawing in question i printed it with previors plot settings, but still lineweights all thinker.

im lost???

May be line width thicker!You can change "pedit" or pe enter and change

Width thickness to "0".

Tanks for your reply!

I have loads of lineweights/widths set up in this drawings, thats why i dont really want to change them all to 0.00mm.

I have imported the drawing into its previous revisions file and it is now working fine. So something is corrupt with the pspace/plot settings. I saved the fu(ked up drawing so, if anyone thinks they know what i might have done wrong, please help me out so i can know for future where i went wrong, cheers.

I spoke too soon, the drawing is perfect in both model space and paper space but when i go to plot in, in the preview, i can see the lineweights/thickness are all thinker again. so im not goin to do that. Could i possibly email this drawing to someone to check it for me?