Final Setup Lisp

mit20

Hello,

I would like to prepare kind of "Final Setup" program. Something that would cleanup the drawing and set layouts for printing. I am wondering if somebody could help me with this. This is pretty simple but I cant get it working.. (I am no programmer of any kind)

I prepared rough lisp working (attached).

I would like to be able use toggles to decite which function will be activated (Audit, purge, overkill, layout setup).

I would also like it to be in one file, without separate .dcl file.

Partial dcl. file attached.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

FinalSetupTool.lsp

FinalSetup.dcl

Well, if you're using LISP, you're relegated to using a separate .DCL file AFAIK... Perhaps compiling to .FAS or .VLX resolves this? *not sure*

As for setting the layouts, look for one of my posts that includes a link and an example code snippet with vla-SetActivePageSetup function.

Cheers

The dcl is not being used ? You can certainly add a Do you want To ? as steps in the program make the which is Nil as answer to a Getstring to keep going I would put qsave last rather than do for each layout each time.

(setq ans (Getstring "\nDo Purge for yes press <Cr> or any key for No"))
(if (= ans nil)
(Command "-purge" "a" "n")
)

Thanks for your reply. I'll keep working on this one. It's pretty hard to convince people to keep drawing in order..

Auto Reg. purge by BlackBox seems usefull. I'll be using it.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply. I'll keep working on this one. It's pretty hard to convince people to keep drawing in order..

Auto Reg. purge by BlackBox seems usefull. I'll be using it.

The key is to *try* and make it easier for user(s) to adhere to the standard, than to do their own thing... Event-driven tools like the one linked above have greatly helped here.

I'm flattered that you find AutoPurgeReg useful. :)

Cheers

Just and update.

Apparently someboty else thought about same stuff some time ago. (Lisp attached).

This is for page setup only. I would add drawing frame block insertion and also cleanup tools. If somebody knows how do do it, this would be nice, at this moment the code is to much for me.

I have also found BlackBox App (also attached) but I cant get it running. I have ACad 2015.

Cheers

LayoutTools.dcl

LayoutTools.lsp

bbox_AcPageSetup.bundle.zip

Just and update.

Apparently someboty else thought about same stuff some time ago. (Lisp attached).

This is for page setup only. I would add drawing frame block insertion and also cleanup tools. If somebody knows how do do it, this would be nice, at this moment the code is to much for me.

I have also found BlackBox App (also attached) but I cant get it running. I have ACad 2015.

Cheers

Rather than posting my app, please provide a link to where you found it, as that post included a great deal of related information and even sample code.

Cheers

Rather than posting my app, please provide a link to where you found it, as that post included a great deal of related information and even sample code.

Cheers

Could you please provide us with the link?