Printing a multi-page spread in single layout tab?

YOW14

You show that multiple pages in a layout can be combined into a single PDF - exactly what I was looking for.

Nothing special there. I already showed you that it can be done within AutoCAD.

I imagine that I can then 'batch numerous layouts containing multiple pages so that each layout prints a two page PDF ...

Let us know if the program can actually do this as it is what you are asking for.

One concern ... if I may be so bold, is that the app file and setup is in Russian and so there is potentially the risk of downloading and installing something without fully understanding what it is ... (as RobDraw suggests - could be sketchy - assuming that is what was meant).

Not at all. Put the bad translation aside. The website does not "feel" very profesional. But, you have a very valid concern.

Brilliant ... thank you for the video demonstration.

I'm glad you got something out of it. Again, not professional feeling at all. The music was so loud that it distracted from anything useful that may have been shown.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YOW14

• RobDraw

• BIGAL

• maratovich

YOW14

Attach an example of what you want to get in the end.

Or write in detail what you need.

I can modify the program to suit your desires.

1. The video shows that there is English.

2. This is the official program and it spreads all over the world.

3. Intimidate you and you most afraid of ? People around the world are the same, and I am no different from you. Welcome to Moscow :)

https://www.kdmsoft.net/revers.html

Edited by maratovich

1. The video shows that there is English.

Most of it is not in English.

2. This is the official program and it spreads all over the world.

Then why do you not have an English website?

3. Intimidate you and you most afraid of ? People around the world are the same, and I am no different from you. Welcome to Moscow :)

If Moscow is about intimidation and scare tactics, I wouldn't feel welcome there.

4. Use the Google translator, like this:

I know how to use it and read the Google version. That is why I made the comments that I did and I stand by them.

There is no need to defend yourself. I am not accusing you of doing anything other than poor marketing of a "professional" product. Even if I had a need for something like that, based on what I've seen, I wouldn't try yours even if it were free. Simply put, I'm not impressed. You have not shown that there is a full English version. If I were to pay for a product like yours, I would expect support if there were a problem. I would not want to have to worry about a language barrier.

Here is some advice:

If you want to make money in the English market, make a full English version (if you don't have one already). Then make an English website. The translated version of the Russian one destroys anything good you may have to say there and makes your product look very non-professional. It looks more like a decent idea that has been slapped together.

Just in case it is getting lost in translation. I am not criticizing you or your product. It's the presentation of it and the language barrier do not inspire confidence. The OP even said that the installation file is not in English. Would you put a program on your computer if you could not understand the language that it was in?

Most of it is not in English.

Then why do you not have an English website?

And who said that there should be in English?

I and most people on the planet do not know English, but people who want to find a solution to the problem using translators.

I write in French, Polish and other forums and you propose to do for each site? Multipolar world, and everyone can decide for itself what it needs.

I am not accusing you of doing anything other than poor marketing of a "professional" product

I do not aspire to marketing. The main motto - the software accessible to all.

I'm just an engineer, and for me the main thing that the program will be helpful. And I do not have time to do marketing.

YOW14 asked, and I offered him a solution. I try to help him.

And like it or not - he decides.

If the decision is another option - it's very good to be a choice.

If Moscow is about intimidation and scare tactics, I wouldn't feel welcome there.

1. The forum is not for politics.

2. To discuss any issue should be viewed from both sides. That's why I invited you to us. And we look forward to your arrival.

3. Can change your mind after a visit to different countries.

I always try to run the program, and then ask questions to the author.

The installation file has 2 language ENG / RUS.

Perhaps the program is not perfect and can be uncomfortable.

Something to discuss - we must first try.

I hope no one is offended.

I Do not know English, I use a translator.