Using LISPS with Sheet set manager

Mekiver

Hello all,

Is there a way that I could use a lisp to update text inside the Sheet Properties of a sheet set?

I am asking because I am currently trying to figure out the best way to implement SSM with my company but there just seems to be problem after problem. the most current problem is any time I create a new layout tab inside a file, I cant get the information from the tab I duplicated to carry over in SSM. the fields maintain the same data as the previous tab though. I have a lisp that will convert fields to text and I have a lisp that can reinsert fields, I am just missing the crucial part of updating the SSM properties with the proper text.

If there is a better way to update those fields, I am open to suggestions.

p.s - I know you can update all the properties in the sheet set so when you add a new sheet it comes with those but updating that constantly doesn't seem very effective.

The trick is to use the SSM as a planning tool and create the sheets in advance.

We use a template file with 5 layouts in it. People re-name them as they go.