3DS Max animation - Can anyone recommend a company to render my animation/scene?

Ste1978

Hi,

I have developed a 3D model and imported everything into 3DS Max. Now I need a fly through presentation creating. I can add a camera along a path ready and set the scene up for animation, but my HD renders at the minute are taking up to 10mins each.

If I render 30fps then a minute video is going to need approx 1800 renders, and my client wants the video as soon as possible.

If anyone can help please PM me, if you have your own company etc.

I have heard that there are companies that offer this rendering service, where you upload your files to their website and they will render your scene quickly - can anyone recommend a company that offers this service at a decent price?

I can't personally recommend any company's because I have never used any, but just Google Render Farm Service and check the results. There are lots of companies that offer rendering services, but you will have to decide which one to use.

These guys send me emails all the time. Somehow I got on their mailing list: https://us.rebusfarm.net/en/

• 3 months later...

I've used render rocket, but please just thoroughly read their scene setup requirements to ensure their cloud can find all the assets and guarantee a great render.