Neural network application

petike779

Hello there, as I student I ask for someone to help me with a project at Artificial Inteligence.

I did a lot of searching over the web to find some simple project - implementing the tic-tac-toe game in a neural network - but not a chance to find it.

Can anyone help me to do it in visual basic or visual c++?

The basic target is to train the network with input data - possible moves - and to test it : playing it and the NN can predict what move should I do... of course for winning the game.

This is also called backpropagation of a network, to train and learn.

Thank you and wait for your answer.:roll:

Hi, so anybody can help me? The neural network is already done, it has an input layer, maximum of 2 hidden layers and the output layer. The number of neurons can be modifyed per layers also the weights can be modified. The used function will be the sigmoid function.

What I have to do is to train the network with input data what is the all combinations of tic tac toe game. After that the NN is trained and can predict the next move: put x here, don't put here, etc...

Thank you again, hope I find someone to help.:?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there

I am quite sad that nobody can help me.

In the mean time I've got a huge help from a friend - he is a moderator here at cadtutor -and my program was presented to my teacher. He was quite satisfyed, in the future when I will have some extra time I will finish it...

So, thank you for anyone who readed my post, but I am sorry that nobody helped me