RlxPaste

rlx

Amazing ! :)

ps

I like a tools like this much more than pallettes.

Palletes directories and maintanaces is kind of hard and tricky. I Don't like them..

Amazing ! :)

ps

I like a tools like this much more than pallettes.

Palletes directories and maintanaces is kind of hard and tricky. I Don't like them..

Just like Lee I want to make life easier for others (only he's just a little bit more smarter than me haha). Where Lee puts a lot of effort in optimizing code (and with great succes) my goal is to minimize user interaction , if I can remove one mouse click from the process I'm happy because I have saved one cent smilie.png. And further more , I try to make my code to read like a book. This means sometimes my code is not always as efficient but modern computers are so powerfull this is usually not a problem. Only when processing becomes a real problem I will put more effort in optimizing my code (if I can). And if I can't find the solution , thank the Lord for guys like Lee smilie.png

Gr. Rlx

I admire those skills, i just have a little taste of programming but with many idea's :)

btw

Did you share this RLS routine 2001-2013 as open earlier

or maybe is this the one that is commercial ? (would be kind of logical..)

Groetjes Hans

I admire those skills, i just have a little taste of programming but with many idea's :)

btw

Did you share this RLS routine 2001-2013 as open earlier

or maybe is this the one that is commercial ? (would be kind of logical..)

Groetjes Hans

Nope never shared it (besides all the plants where I've worked in the past). Problem with vanilla is you might as well start re-programming from scratch and although my boss admires my skills , there's a limit to his patience when works gotta be done you know smilie.png

Besides , I never really wrote a manual for this app (RLS) and that would be a lot of work as well. So far I just instructed my colleagues how to use it. The only time I sat down to finally write a manual was for my VT app because so many people asked for it. But if I ever get bored I will rewrite this app , make a manual and publish it smilie.png

Groetjes Rob

For those interested , if any , I have updated the program a little , it now includes pages and you can add an entire folder to your library / data file with the push of a button. Futhermore in the setup dialog you can choose wheter you want one big library (data file) or place the data file each in the same folder with your symbols or temporary cut copy paste stuff. Have fun

gr.Rlx

RlxPasteMain.jpg

RlxPasteSetup.png

@ Rlx , your way of designing dialogs is really beautiful ,unique, and easy to read , keep it up man. :)

That's really nice of you to say , thank you Tharwat. Actually not only do I like your coding skills too , I found one yesterday from one of your posts on how to create a table I want to study to create a table for Aloy.

Just remembered , I forgot to include the option to add subfolders... awell, will do that later this week , no big deal.

gr. Rlx

Edited by rlx

Unfortunately that does not work with me anymore :-(

Command: RLXPASTE

No slides to process

Insertion point for symbol :

Select objects: 1 found

Select objects:

Command:

on the German version it is unfortunately not

Danke

Edited by dober

No slides to process

Select objects:

Command:

Hi Dober ,

is the program using the correct data file? This really is just a simple text file with the path and name of the symbol / drawing. On way would be to delete / move / save the old data file and create a new file. Just select add folder in the main dialog , or , in the setup dialog select your data file folder. If your data file in another folder than your symbols make sure to turn of the option 'keep data file in same folder as symbols.

gr. Rlx

No slides to process

Select objects:

Command:

on the German version it is unfortunately not

Danke

Ach so...schade...

But I'm afraid this was all my fault icon11.gif

I had concentrated to much on the option to add a complete folder including all the subfolders that I forgot to update the add symbol function. Should have tested it better , sorry for that. I updated the lsp and the dcl file and hopefully this time it works.

Gr. Rlx