iPart and multi sheet drawings, dimensions not carrying over for 2nd member/sheet

Zach571

I am rather new to Inventor and in my research I found this video playlist which was great since I am using the Inventor AutoCAD LT Suite.

I am working on a part with multiple variations. I went through and created them, changing the parameters and it works well for the model. I created a drawing for the Active Factory Member and put all the dimensions in place. I then created a second sheet, copied the views over (dimensions came with) just as shown in part 5 of the above playlist. When I change the member in the base view on sheet 2 to any of the other variations all the dimensions dissappear but all the views are present and updated to the newly selected member. I do not have a Model State Tab in my base view edit box, which I have seen mentioned in some other threads. The video above there also is not a Model State Tab....What am I missing that all my dimensions dissappear?? As its shown in the video the dimensions carry over.

I searched high and low for an answer with no luck. Any help is much appreciated.

Zach