window menu

Insener07

Hody!

I was wondering one thing.

During a work day i have opened many many read only dwg fails and some my own fails. Is it possible to line these fails in window menu that those files which i can save are in the beginning and read only files will be after these fails.

Thanks!

M

Drawings failing to open properly should not be a normal, daily occurence. Perhaps they are corrupted for some reason. What other problems are you experiencing? Do you have problems with files created in other programs such as Microsoft Word?

I don't know, why did you?

So, we don't have "failed" drawings. That's good. But we do have a lot of "read only" files. Why is that?

Maybe there is a LISP routine that would re-write the list but I do not know of one off the top of my head. Maybe you could search for one over at cadalyst magazine. Look under the tab CAD Tips. Come back here and tell us what you found (or didn't find).