Copyswaptext

MURAl_KMD

I am a recent user of Lee MAc Programs. Learnt a lot from his site and CADtutor.

A suggestion to LEE MAC regarding CopySwapTextV1-6.lsp

While using CTX, if the command prompts for new source text, after every destination text it will be time saving, while a set text to be updated in attribute blocks, Multileaders and so on.

At present have to exit CTX for new copy.

Hope it will be useful for other users

No Doubt LEE MAC's Batch Find & Replace http://www.lee-mac.com/bfind.html is excellent one.

In Copyswaptext Multiple option is already available, repeated destination text is almost alike Multiple option.

Copyswaptext is faster than Batch Find & Replace, since no dialogs.

Thanks Lee and Dadgad

• 4 years later...

I am in need of what is described here.

For my purposes it would be easier to have it ask for new source text after every destination text.

MURAl_KMD: Ff you solved this please upload source.

LEE: Better yet this would be an option to do either a copy one to all like the current version and another option to do one to one copy as requested. Preferably one that saves the desired setting with each startup. IE if I prefer one to one it will be default until changed.

Thank you.

Edited by moon47usaco

8 hours ago, moon47usaco said:

LEE: Better yet this would be an option to do either a copy one to all like the current version and another option to do one to one copy as requested. Preferably one that saves the desired setting with each startup. IE if I prefer one to one it will be default until changed.

Though to be honest, hitting the space bar twice to cancel then repeat the command isn't a huge issue for me and probably about the same number of key presses as selecting an option

• Like 1