Making 3D Dimer Shape in Autocad?

gaara2link

So I'm having an issue joining some polylines I have in order to make a dimer shape (two circles meeting at one point, with two lines connecting them). I started by making the circles, followed by two lines extending from circle to circle. I then trimmed the lines to get the attached geometry. However, I cannot join the shape, and was wondering how this could be done. Thanks!

Dimer_Help.dwg

Is this what you are attempting to do?

DimmerShape1.JPG

FYI - Your drawing should contain a total of four objects (two lines & two circles). It actually contains seven objects as you have some duplicates. Either use the Overkill command to remove the duplicate objects or erase and redraw what you did.

That looks pretty spot on! Although the circles have to be intersecting at a point in the middle, but that's pretty much what I'm going for. I extruded then used union, but I also want to fill the space in between. How did you make the one you attached?