Quickly editing custom drawing properties

Kyler

Hey guys,

I use the custom tab in the DWG properties in all of my drawings to auto-fill fields on title blocks and some other things. There are about 17 custom values that are entered every time and I cannot figure out if there is a good way to quickly edit these without meticulously clicking on each one individually with the mouse.

dwgprop2.png

Pressing [TAB] just cycles through the "Add", "Delete", "OK", etc buttons.

The arrow keys let you move the blue selection up and down, but I can't see any way to actually edit what is selected. Typing just selects the Named value that matches your input.

Not a big deal if it is impossible but it would be nice to save a bit of time here going back and forth between the mouse and keyboard.

Thanks,

You should be able to edit the info directly. This is close to revealing where its hidden.

(vlax-dump-object (vla-get-summaryinfo (vla-get-activedocument (vla-get-application (vla-get-documents (vlax-get-Acad-object))))) T)

I hadn't planned on using LISP to tackle this, but I will take a closer look at it when I get some free time. Thank you for the head-start.