Pls..Help if possible......(Tag Nos.)

bonj

I am working on a Precast Co. and we always have some problems in Tag Nos. of every individual Precast Panels in the layout dwg.(please see attach dwg.) would it be possible to have a lisp to automatically give different tag no. or names for every panels with different lenght and same tag nos. or names for the same lenght ??

PANEL.dwg

yup...i guess his using dynamic blocks & attributes for panels..

but would it be possible by giving a lisp command and automatically generating tag names by every different dimension lenght ?? like for instance if i have a 3 mtr., 2.5 mtr., 4.1 mtr. panel and the other is 3 mtr. again..would it be possible for a lisp command to simply give different tag names for this by the use of their dimension and similar tag names for the same dimension lenght??

yup...i guess his using dynamic blocks & attributes for panels..

but would it be possible by giving a lisp command and automatically generating tag names by every different dimension lenght ?? like for instance if i have a 3 mtr., 2.5 mtr., 4.1 mtr. panel and the other is 3 mtr. again..would it be possible for a lisp command to simply give different tag names for this by the use of their dimension and similar tag names for the same dimension lenght??

Well yes it would be just an adaption of the posted LISP in the link ASMI has kindly provided.