• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aloy

• Lee Mac

• Tharwat

• BIGAL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But for my purpose I need a T or a value other than nil when the point is on the other side.

As demonstrated here, my function will return T if the point is on one side of the vector and nil if on the other side.

Hi Lee Mac,

My apologies. I now see my modification of your code as per test2 is nothing but (LM:clockwise-p a b c) which can be used in the program. Thanks for clarifying.

Regards,

Aloy.

Hi All,

My attempts here has been to workout earthworks quantities in the absence of a package like Civil 3D. Luckily for me I found a program to generate a TIN surface here in this program some years ago. I combined it with my horizontal and vertical alignment programs to get the layout, long sections and cross sections and now the earthworks. In this exercise (and others) this forum has been extremely helpful. Whenever I put a problem sometimes it takes only ten minutes to get the correct reply from some corner of the world. People like Lee Mac, Tharwat, Bigal have helped me a lot along the way and I thank all of them once again. I post below some pictures of layout, LS and cross sections ( I seems to have problem in loading the full cross section without offsets and levels):

lay1.jpg

longsec1.jpg

cross1.jpg