Insert a point at each vertex of selected 2D or 3D polyline!

Margusrebase

Hi guy's, those codes are great! I was looking for something similar where in my actual file it would put a point at the 4 corners only .  MLE3060EMID W.dwg As i work at reducing the weight of the file i went from my 3d drawing to this 2D using a script but what'S lef is almost only line. I've tried all your lisp but it puts dots everywhere... :( Could you Help me to spot the corner of the "desk" 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Margusrebase

• ronjonp

• Grrr

• Lee Mac

On 10/9/2017 at 3:26 PM, Lee Mac said:

Here's another way:

(defun c:pvtx ( / e i p s )
   (if (setq s (ssget '((0 . "*polyline"))))
       (repeat (setq i (sslength s))
           (setq e (ssname s (setq i (1- i))))
           (repeat (- (setq p (fix (+ (vlax-curve-getendparam e) 1 1e-)) (logand 1 (cdr (assoc 70 (entget e)))))
               (entmake (list '(0 . "POINT") (cons 10 (vlax-curve-getpointatparam e (setq p (1- p))))))
           )
       )
   )
   (princ)
)
(vl-load-com) (princ)

FWIW, this:

(- (setq p (fix (+ (vlax-curve-getendparam e) 1 1e-)) (logand 1 (cdr (assoc 70 (entget e)))))

Could also be written:

(+ (setq p (fix (+ (vlax-curve-getendparam e) 1 1e-)) (vlax-get (vlax-ename->vla-object e) 'closed))

But the latter will likely be slower due to vlax-ename->vla-object.

Hi Lee I went to you site and found the Bounding box Reactor But it's not loading. I tought that mayby it would have been the perfect solution to outline my drawing and the add point at vertext with one of these command

1 hour ago, Jord_91 said:

Hi guy's, those codes are great! I was looking for something similar where in my actual file it would put a point at the 4 corners only .  MLE3060EMID W.dwg As i work at reducing the weight of the file i went from my 3d drawing to this 2D using a script but what'S lef is almost only line. I've tried all your lisp but it puts dots everywhere... :( Could you Help me to spot the corner of the "desk" 

RE; puting dots everywhere, is PDMODE set to 0 (zero) ? If so try setting it to 3.

Bounding box will not work as you have lines, to get 4 corners join outside 1st.

Pretty quick to put 4 dots on this dwg manually.

You could do a min max of entities selected ie a defacto bounding box.

Lastly I have shorthands for osnap so make one for osmode 1 which is end point and a normal osnaps

(defun 1 ()(setvar 'osmode 1))

(defun 47 (setvar 'osmode 47))

to use type

point

pick corner spacebar

pick corner spacebar

pick corner spacebar

pick corner

Use lee-mac Selection set bounding box. (setq box (LM:ssboundingbox (ssget))) returns the two corners. You can work out the others. Tested on your dwg.

Edited by BIGAL