• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterb773

• ReMark

• hakmawongzi

• David Bethel

It seems Peterb773 joined the CADforum October 19, 2017.  His last post was a mere four days later.  Since then he has not returned.  I would suggest the same thing to you that I did to Peter and visit the TurboCAD forum and ask for assistance rather than wait for Peter to respond.  To get you started click on this link: https://forums.turbocad.com/

Edited by ReMark

I'm here and still alive!! 😀

let me have your e-mail address and I'll we-transfer the files to you. To big to e-mail or attach here. 

10 minutes ago, peterb773 said:

I'm here and still alive!! 😀

let me have your e-mail address and I'll we-transfer the files to you. To big to e-mail or attach here. 

I already have Sanji125 - didn't spot it was from you. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/23/2017 at 2:23 PM, peterb773 said:

Someone on the Turbocad Forum had the installs for versions 1 & 2 - 1994 vintage!!, Windows 10 widn't like it so I then dug out an old laptop running XP which they installed on, they allowed me to open the files and then export to DXF. Hurrah!

Hello peterb773,

I have very old tcw files. We need to open them to find waterpipes somewhere in our property. Could you by any chance indicate your contact on the Turbocad Forum? This would be very helpful! Thank you!