Product packaging design

efilnikufesin

Don`t know what to search for in google or if this kind of things fit in a cad forum....

I am looking for a long-time co-operation with an pro illustrator designer. What I need is topofthe art design for hardware packaging boxes or blister cards. By giving you the size of card or box you should be able to complete whole design and also add cutting/cropmarks so this work cant be sent directly for printing, cutting and production.

If you think you are the right person for this please PM with info about your recent work and maybe some samples. Later on I can provice some sample so you see what kind of design, shapes of blister pack I need.

If I have taken water over my head and post this in a totally wrong place I am sorry :(, I appologize and would have appreciated if somebody can guide me in right corection in order to find one for this job.

This post more aptly belongs in the Jobs forum wouldn't you agree?

I think a moderator will eventually come along and move it to the correct location.

Just to be clear, you are seeking someone with Illustrator skills and not AutoCAD skills, correct?

Hello, yes that is correct (I think) :wink: but this skill wont hurt I think since we may also create our own shapes for product mould but skill is not necessary at this moment.

This forum caters to mostly AutoCAD and AutoCAD-related software users. There are a number of forum members that also use a wide variety of modeling/rendering software and a few that are knowledgeable in Sketchup. With the vast array of talent here I would not be surprised if a handful also possess Illustrator skills.

Good luck in your search for a would-be candidate and welcome to the CADTutor forum.