linetypes and hatches not displaying correctly

staylor007

I have been working in AutoCAD for years.  Currently working with AutoCAD LT 2019.  I cannot figure out why my linetypes and hatches are no longer displaying correctly.  It is not and LTSCALE issue or PSLTSCALE issue.  They were all displayed correctly in my drawings days ago and now all my hidden and phantom linetypes are reading as continuous.  Im not sure if a setting has been changed by accident or if something is now corrupt.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

17 hours ago, staylor007 said:

...I cannot figure out why my linetypes and hatches are no longer displaying correctly.  It is not and LTSCALE issue or PSLTSCALE issue.  They were all displayed correctly in my drawings days ago and now all my hidden and phantom linetypes are reading as continuous.....

In order to try and solve your conundrum, could you please clarify your last statement above as:-

1. I have gone to the layer manager and all linetypes have been changed to Continuous

or

2. I have looked at the screen, and all linetypes appear to be continuous.

If you have option 1. then you will have to re-assign your linetypes to their layers.

If you have option 2. then have you tried to re-load all linetypes from the correct linetype file i.e. ACAD.LIN for imperial drawings or ACADISO.LIN for metric drawings? The scaling difference between the two is about 25 times.

The two linetype files are acad.lin for imperial based drawings and acadiso.lin for metric based drawings.

Did you by any chance borrow some content from another drawing recently?