Jump to content

Different Symbols, styles, indication etc.?


Recommended Posts

Can anybody help me out with which standard symbols to be used for drawings such as for Allen Bolt, Countersink Hole, Hex Nut, Chamfer, Surface finish etc? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some "symbols" can be found within various fonts.  However, if you are looking for free AutoCAD blocks there are numerous places on the Internet where such entities can be found.  All it takes is a simple search.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...