COLORS & Adjust

mattador04

Folks,

I have encountered what I believe is a glitch or a bug in Inventor. I have some parts in an assembly, which I am trying to assign COLORS to. Since I did not find a suitable "APPEARANCE", in the Appearance Override, I decided to use this "Adjust" functionality within Inventor (see attachment).

However, after choosing a color defined by 3 numbers, it does not apply my selection. For example, I enter 150  140  131 into the dialog. It makes the part GREEN. 150  140  131 is not at all GREEN. When I re-invoke the ADJUST dialog, I see that the numbers I entered are not there anymore, as if they didn't "take" or "stick". I have to invoke the dialog 2-3 times to get the needed color.

Look at the 2nd attachment.

As you can see, the program "took" the 150 and the 131, but the 140 became 191 some time between when I closed the ADJUST dialog and when I opened it again (after seeing that the color is wrong).

WHY???

Why isn't the ADJUST dialog ACCEPTING & APPLYING the numbers & color that I choose??!?

Has anyone else seen this??

-MR

Adjust Colors2.JPG

Adjust Colors.JPG