Jump to content
iSupporter

Help lisp CookieCutter2 v1.2 mod by VVA don't trim polyline 3D

Recommended Posts

iSupporter

Hi All,

I work in 3D polyline. I used lisp CookieCutter2 v1.2 mod by VVA to trim outsite. However, lisp don't work with polyline 3D. I don't want use Flatten.

Help me lisp trim outsite polyline 3D.

Thank you very much.

Suppo

Cut.dwg CookieCutter2 v1.2 mod by VVA.lsp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BIGAL

A 2d line etc will trim a 3d line 3dpline you may have to use cookie cutter then go back and trim the 3ds with a second lisp.

 

If your using a pline you can use a method of use the pline as the cut line, offset the pline a small amount use the co-ords to trim using the fence method.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iSupporter
44 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

A 2d line etc will trim a 3d line 3dpline you may have to use cookie cutter then go back and trim the 3ds with a second lisp.

  

If your using a pline you can use a method of use the pline as the cut line, offset the pline a small amount use the co-ords to trim using the fence method.

 

I should understand that creating a 3d contour (3d polyline boundaries) to used lisp CC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BIGAL

If you flatten the 3D boundary, Cookie cutter may work. Please test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iSupporter
29 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

If you flatten the 3D boundary, Cookie cutter may work. Please test.

I tested, CC don't work.

Please, help me.

Thank BIGAL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BIGAL

The 3dpoly is not in the cookie cutter code its is still easier to take a 2d boundary and trim.

 

Post a sample dwg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iSupporter

 

2 hours ago, BIGAL said:

The 3dpoly is not in the cookie cutter code its is still easier to take a 2d boundary and trim.

 

Post a sample dwg. 

I attach file post #1 Cut.dwg. Please, view again.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iSupporter
On 3/6/2019 at 4:36 AM, BIGAL said:

The 3dpoly is not in the cookie cutter code its is still easier to take a 2d boundary and trim.

 

Post a sample dwg. 

File sample dwg this attach. Thank BIGAL.

Cut.dwg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BIGAL

Ran cookiecutter does not support plines with Z > 0.

 

But typed "extrim" after cookicutter, picked poly, picked outside all done.

 

To me thats a lot of time to try and add to cookie cutter compared to the few seconds to do a second step.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iSupporter
On 3/9/2019 at 6:48 AM, BIGAL said:

Ran cookiecutter does not support plines with Z > 0.

 

But typed "extrim" after cookicutter, picked poly, picked outside all done.

  

To me thats a lot of time to try and add to cookie cutter compared to the few seconds to do a second step.

 

Thank BIGAL,

I think you haven't tried it on the drawing I attached. Beacause, I typed extrim>pick polyline> picked outside.

No, result.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BIGAL

But typed "extrim" after cookicutter, picked poly, picked outside all done. It was your dwg taht I tested on ran Cookiecutter 1st. this left the contours so ran extrim it trimmed the contours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...