Excel, table, address and attribute

itacad

Hello, I drew an excel table that is linked to an excel file.

I would like to know whether it is possible (perhaps with data fields) to write the value of a table cell, determined by its row and column address, in an attribute of a block.

I enclose an example and thank you in advance for any help

PROVA TABELLA 1.zip

Yes pretty easy, once you have a value then update block attribute.

put a value
(vla-settext objtable row column "A") 

get a value
(vla-gettext objtable row column) 

Edited by BIGAL

Sorry but I don't understand your suggest...could you explain it to me in another way?

In the meantime I thought I had found a solution but it did not happen even though I think it's a format problem.
I glued screenshots of the steps I did ... who knows if it's the right path

PROVA TABELLA 1.dwg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again! I managed to "link" the cells of a table linked to excel with the attributes of a block through the data fields.

I would like to know if there is a way to make an "indirect" connection between the attributes and the table cells.

In the example I attach I highlighted the line of the triangle "A" ... is it possible to change the links automatically by switching to the triangle "B" or "C"?

thank you in advanceattributi celle tabella.zip

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2019 at 3:17 AM, itacad said:

Hello again! I managed to "link" the cells of a table linked to excel with the attributes of a block through the data fields.

I would like to know if there is a way to make an "indirect" connection between the attributes and the table cells. mybkexperience

In the example I attach I highlighted the line of the triangle "A" ... is it possible to change the links automatically by switching to the triangle "B" or "C"?

thank you in advanceattributi celle tabella.zip

Many thanks for that complete information!