What software/method is used for making these

gisleborg

Hello guys :)

I have a project where I am going to model a production facility for checmicals. I want to make a graphic illustration that is similar to the pictures I added. So my question is if someone can identify which software that have been used to generate the models. If someone have tips or can recommend a software or method which i can use, that would also me helpful

Thank you!

hydrogen_landscape_website_image_w1334.jgasreinigung_online-01_image_w1334.png

Honestly it looks like an info-graphic and could have been made in Max, Maya, C4D etc. 

Edit: I took a look this morning and you could do this in SketchUp Make and SImlab Composer Lite (both free) in about a day. I looked in the 3D Warehouse for Chemical Plant and found a good start and rendered it up in SimLab (quick and dirty some colors need to be fixed) in 5 minutes....

Screenshot_4.jpg

Thank you for the answers! So I am using solidworks, and my skills is best utilized to that software. However I am comfortable using other softwares, and sketchup can be a possiblity, even though i've never used it. I feel like making such a big facility isn't suited for solidworks. Is there much of a difference using those other softwares you listed?

Yeah Inventor and Solidworks can make these models all day but as I said before this is an Infographic and I think they are OVER complicated for this image. Yeah those (Max, Maya and Blender) are all digital content creation software and not Mechanical CAD software. They are for movies, games and pretty pictures. All 3 are complex software and 2 of them are very expensive (Blender is free).
I am pretty good at SU and knew that I could find some industrial models in the 3D warehouse to get me started on a test pretty quick.