Hatch problem

Can you share the PDF? Your screen shot above shows you viewing the PDF through a browser. In my experience I have found this to be a not acceptable way to do it.

Yep, looks great on my end in Acrobat Pro and BlueBeam.
As I said above the browsers don't seem to render the PDF files as well as the stand alone programs do.

Screenshot_4.jpg

In as much as the recipient is using their browser to view it and NOT a true PDF viewer. I have the same problem here (University). I'll email a PDF to someone and they get back with me that they can't zoom in enough or that the image quality is horrible. I ask them if they are using their browser to view the PDF? 99% of the time they are and it fixes the issues when I show them how to download it and then open it. ;)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2019 at 20:22, f700es said:

No problem, I hope you get it figured out :)

You were right, it was viewing the drawing in a browser, that was the problem, thank you once again 👍

• Thanks 1