LT2011 repair

JonnyP

After a computer crash my AutoCAD LT2011 quick properties no longer works.

When clicking on an object the header of the quick properties appears but is blank. If I click on it to open

it opens up blank and Box appears 'Unhandled Exception' Attempted to read or write protected memory. This

is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.'

Is it possible to repair this without a complete re-install?

The error message points to a problem with corrupt memory.  Why are you considering a repair or reinstall of AutoCAD?  Please explain.

I'm sorry but I don't understand. How is it possible to un corrupt the memory? I thought that on other ACAD programs it was possible to insert the disc and go through a repair. My LT2011 doesn't have that option. I therefore thought I might have to completely re-install. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated.

Ok.

Follow the directions here:

docs.autodesk.com/ACDLT/2011/ENU/filesInstallLT/WS1a9193826455f5ff3d6161141208a8044f3-79e5.htm

Edited by ReMark

Sorry to be a pain but when i get to repair it asks to insert disc which I do but nothing happens even though the disk is running.

Any clues?

Thanks for your help so far.

Edited by JonnyP
bad spelling