Inventor 2008 Animation Problem

NLClause

When ever i try to record an exploded presentation file it ends up recording a blank screen. It goes through the whole animation and plays it but when i go and play the file it is as if it looked through the part and records the screen behind it. I am still able to animate a assembly and it works fine. Just not a presentation file. I have tried changing the bandwidth and the size and neither have helped. does any one have a fix or sugestion.

I am in a IPN file. My inventoer studio works fine. i am just trying to record the assembly as an animation just letting the parts follow the trails. I have tweaked all of the components and they go through the animation process when i press play it just wont record the file. it records a blank screen. so instead of a recording of a part being assembled i have a 5 to 10 sec recording of a blank screen.