Facing issue with Dynamic Block Grip

AbdRF

Hi all,

I have prepared a simple circular dynamic block and added a linear parameter (with one grip) to which SCALE action is assigned. I want to increase and decrease the size of the block using the linear grip such that the grip moves with the scale action. When I try to decrease the size using the grip, it moves to the centre and block size don't change sometimes. I am facing no issues while increasing the size of the block. (see below image)

1638187657_GripProblem.PNG.c7f2b585bfd47a91fa0d0cff0d658180.PNG

I am attaching the sample .dwg file.
Can somebody guide me where I am going wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Dy_Block sample.dwg

I couldn't find any problem, other than stretching the block to zero after which it breaks and looking at your post image that is what has happened, you can solve that by using a 'minimum' distance property on the linear parameter within the block editor.

You also don't need to include the parameter in the selection set for the stretch action (I don't think it has effect in this case but sometimes which parameters and actions you include can cause errors).

Out of curiosity, did you create this block in a metric dwg? I set the minimum distance to 1 in the block editor but in the drawing, it would actually go down as far as 0,0394 which is the conversion factor from millimeters to inch.