Dynamic Block Move and Change Attribute Based on Visibility

Jozef13

Hello everyone,

is it possible to change attribute value and its position based on visibility or lookup parameter ?

I am able to do only one of these as you can see in attached dwg.

Best Regards.

MoveAtt.dwg

Use a field in your AttMove block (as opposed to one of the others) - i.e. the one where you'd gotten the position to change but not the value:

Forgive me if you know how to use fields, but in case not:

In the Block Editor;

Clear out the Default value of the attribute, and use Ctrl^F to insert a field;

On the left-hand side, click on the BlockPlaceholder field name (you may find this easier to find under the "Objects" field category);

In the middle Block Reference Property box, the bottom item should be Visibility1 - select this;

Apply any formatting you want and OK out.

This won't work with any versions of the block currently in place, but if you insert a new one, it will...

dJE

1 hour ago, danellis said:

Use a field in your AttMove block (as opposed to one of the others) - i.e. the one where you'd gotten the position to change but not the value:

Forgive me if you know how to use fields, but in case not:

In the Block Editor;

Clear out the Default value of the attribute, and use Ctrl^F to insert a field;

On the left-hand side, click on the BlockPlaceholder field name (you may find this easier to find under the "Objects" field category);

In the middle Block Reference Property box, the bottom item should be Visibility1 - select this;

Apply any formatting you want and OK out.

This won't work with any versions of the block currently in place, but if you insert a new one, it will...

dJE

Thank you for your advice, but I need to achieve that functionality.
Described functionality I need for more complex blocks. The sent block was just a simple attempt to define the desired behavior. 
The problem is that when I use a block property table in a block definition, the visibility parameter is not available in Property Lookup Table 
and I can not add it as property as you can see at attached jpg.

Property Lookup.jpg