Wipa

How to correct Data order in export excel

Wipa

I would like to request the help. I need export the data both text and value in CAD to excel but when show in wrong order. Could you please any suggest for me?

The correct data should be

AB

B

AB

B

B

B

B

But it show

B B B B B AB AB 12630 9630 6630 3630 1230 630 30 13130 12000 500 3000 3000 3000 2400 600 600 30 START END NEW

Cad.png

ttx1.LSP

BIGAL

When you do the ssget "X" the data is retrieved in the creation order and your lisp writes it back out that way, you would have to do a very custom lisp that picks in a certain order, you need to sort the text location based on say a x value the overall may be best just worked out from adding the individuals.

I would look seriously at going back a step and create the beam etc and write out the dims at that point in correct order. Rather than after you have  a lot more control.

Wipa
On 23/08/2019 at 10:32, BIGAL said:

When you do the ssget "X" the data is retrieved in the creation order and your lisp writes it back out that way, you would have to do a very custom lisp that picks in a certain order, you need to sort the text location based on say a x value the overall may be best just worked out from adding the individuals.

I would look seriously at going back a step and create the beam etc and write out the dims at that point in correct order. Rather than after you have  a lot more control.

Thank you BIGAL . I will try to do.