File path display in full screen mode

deano33

AutoCAD LT refuses to display file path in full screen mode. I have it switched on and it works correctly if I reduce the AutoCAD window from full screen mode. How do i display it in full screen mode. See attached screenshots. Many thanks in advance.

ACADLT Full Screen.PNG

ACADLT Not Full Screen.PNG

Windows 10 Pro. Brand new machine and install about 6 weeks ago. Always been like it from initial install. Dell optiplex 3060 Core i5 8th gen.

Graphics = Intel UHD Graphics 630 + NVIDEA Quadro P400 with dual monitors.

I get same results on both monitors.

Well, there is your answer and pretty much what I was suspecting. When AutoCAD LT 2012 came out, Windows 10 was not released, I believe AutoCAD 2015 was the first that was supported.

IIRC, you will need to adjust your screen resolution and probably a few more things to address in Windows 10, maybe using DirectX 9 instead of the latest DirectX on Windows 10. There is a chance a different Graphics Driver might help. You would be best searching on the Windows 10 Forums.

The biggest problem will be future updates of Windows 10, they tend to do strange things to older programs in my experience, I reinstalled Windows 7 on one of my computers because of that.

You might look into Longbow software or getting a newer AutoCAD or AutoCAD substitute like Draftsight or BricsCAD.

• Like 1