Sheet Sets linking to model space

SwChilly

We have a client that put their drawings (titleblocks and linework etc) in model space rather than paper space (layouts). Is it possible to link model space titleblocks to sheet sets, instead of layouts? I'm using AutoCAD 2017

Edited by SwChilly
adding additional information

1. Use the forum search.
There are a lot of solutions from Lisp and additional programs.
2. From myself I can offer:
Automatic creation of
layouts AutoViewport
Automatic printing from Model (no layouts are needed at all) - Revers
3. Other people on the forum may offer more options (depending on time zone)
4. For an accurate understanding - you need to attach an example of your dwg file.

See attached image. If it's in the wrong forum, my apologies. The titleblock is in the model space rather than the paper space (layout). I can attach the drawing to the sheet set but it attaches and is connected to the layout, not the model space. I am wondering in order for the custom properties in sheet sets to work, can I have it link the model space, or do I have to copy or move the drawing onto a layout in order for sheet sets to work with it? I have looked in the forums and couldn't find an answer.

image.thumb.png.66c98e64dc595a3ae07a8673d0c6166d.png

I have found my answer. "Sheets" are basically paperspace layouts, and that is all SSM (SheetSet Manager) will handle..... I should have known that :P