join mtext with leader

pmadhwal7

3 hours ago, dlanorh said:

It worked when I tested it on your drawing, but I suspect you want the Leader and MText converting into an MLeader.

is it possible??? and if not then how can i globally join those type of multiple text because "QLATTACH"  working only in one text can you provide me any type of lsp???

i will highly thankful of you if you help me 

38 minutes ago, pmadhwal7 said:

is it possible??? and if not then how can i globally join those type of multiple text because "QLATTACH"  working only in one text can you provide me any type of lsp???

i will highly thankful of you if you help me 

It may be possible to adapt a current lisp, the only problem is time. Can you provide a sample drawing (saved as AutoCAD 2010)?

48 minutes ago, dlanorh said:

It may be possible to adapt a current lisp, the only problem is time. Can you provide a sample drawing (saved as AutoCAD 2010)?

check the attached sample file sir...

MLeader.dwg

The  QLATTACH command associates an MText with a leader. It doesn't physically attach the MText to the leader. This makes it really easy to convert leaders to MLeaders as all the required information is contained within the leader object. None of the MText items in your sample drawing are associated with their leader. Are you using a lisp to create these leaders and MText?

6 hours ago, dlanorh said:

The  QLATTACH command associates an MText with a leader. It doesn't physically attach the MText to the leader. This makes it really easy to convert leaders to MLeaders as all the required information is contained within the leader object. None of the MText items in your sample drawing are associated with their leader. Are you using a lisp to create these leaders and MText?

sir i want to associate those leader with mtext like  "QLATTACH"  command worked but the problem is qlattach command working in only one text in one time and i want to globally attached them  as i have many of those type of coordinate's and i manually copy and paste them to mleader text

13 minutes ago, Ish said:

QLATTACH command is perfectly working wtih your cad file. 

WORKING BUT ONLY ONE TEXT IN ONE TIME I WANT GLOBALLY ATTACHED THEM BECAUSE I HAVE MANY TEXT LIKE THIS.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pmadhwal7 said:

WORKING BUT ONLY ONE TEXT IN ONE TIME I WANT GLOBALLY ATTACHED THEM BECAUSE I HAVE MANY TEXT LIKE THIS.

i found:- 

express->dimension->leader tools->global attach leader to annotation.

but it is not working .

5 hours ago, Ish said:

i found:- 

express->dimension->leader tools->global attach leader to annotation.

but it is not working .

Unfortunately "qlattachset" is obsolete, and although you can still type the command as it is in the "leaderex.arx" file, it does nothing.

I should have something working by tomorrow afternoon that will associate the mtext with the leader, and then convert the Leader to a Mleader.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dlanorh said:

Unfortunately "qlattachset" is obsolete, and although you can still type the command as it is in the "leaderex.arx" file, it does nothing.

I should have something working by tomorrow afternoon that will associate the mtext with the leader, and then convert the Leader to a Mleader.

Many thanks sir...

18 hours ago, dlanorh said:

WE WILL BE THANKFUL. 

OK. Attached are two lisps

assocMText2Leader.lsp

This lisp will find all Leaders and MText in layer "Coordinates" and attempt to match the MText to a Leader, where the Leader does not have an associated MText item.

It does this by comparing the insertion point of the MText with each corner of the Leaders Bounding Box and if it is within the fuzz factor it then associates this MText to the leader.

To run this lisp type "AMT2L"  Points to note. This does not join the two items, merely associates them.

Leader2MLeader2.lsp

This lisp converts the Leader to an Mleader. It creates an MLeader style "Coordinates" if this is not present in the drawing and then combines the Leader and Mtext into a new MLeader object in layer Coordinates. It deletes the old Leader and associated MText. To run this lisp type "L2ML". It will not process any leader without an associated MText

Both of these have been tested on the supplied Sample drawing only and are working correctly, although it is possible I've missed something obvious.

Leader2MLeader2.lsp assocMText2Leader.lsp

11 hours ago, dlanorh said:

assocMText2Leader.lsp

This lisp will find all Leaders and MText in layer "Coordinates" and attempt to match the MText to a Leader, where the Leader does not have an associated MText item.

It does this by comparing the insertion point of the MText with each corner of the Leaders Bounding Box and if it is within the fuzz factor it then associates this MText to the leader.

To run this lisp type "AMT2L"  Points to note. This does not join the two items, merely associates them.

Leader2MLeader2.lsp

This lisp converts the Leader to an Mleader. It creates an MLeader style "Coordinates" if this is not present in the drawing and then combines the Leader and Mtext into a new MLeader object in layer Coordinates. It deletes the old Leader and associated MText. To run this lisp type "L2ML". It will not process any leader without an associated MText

Both of these have been tested on the supplied Sample drawing only and are working correctly, although it is possible I've missed something obvious.

Leader2MLeader2.lsp 4 kB · 0 downloads assocMText2Leader.lsp 1.95 kB · 0 downloads

AMT2L working but

Command: L2ML

Oops an Error : Automation Error. Description was not provided. occurred.

Edited by pmadhwal7

12 hours ago, dlanorh said:

assocMText2Leader.lsp

Leader2MLeader2.lsp

Leader2MLeader2.lsp 4 kB · 0 downloads assocMText2Leader.lsp 1.95 kB · 0 downloads

Command: AMT2L
; error: bad argument type: numberp: (#<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e67e8> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e6898> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e5ce8> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e6948> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e75a8> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e61b8> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e6528> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e6058> #<VLA-OBJECT IAcadLeader 0000023cf14e5b88>)