GRAPHICS CARD REQUIREMENTS

bruce13557

What is the generally recommended graphics card for inventor?

I'm looking at an upgrade and would like some input as to what works well with Inventor.

Thanks 

This is a touchy topic for some but in my experience in AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp, one will see NO difference in using a Quadro card over a GTX/RTX based card. I would be almost safe to say that the same will  hold true for Inventor. I know that AutoDesk says that a Quadro is required but I just don't see it.
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/inventor-quadro-vs-gtx/td-p/6690353
From a few years ago..."Seems there is no need/nor benefit from a Quardo card anymore as Inventor went to DirectX vs OpenGL years ago.."
For the same $$ one can get a good RTX 2060. Do NOT just take my advice, do look into what Inventor users are seeing.
Good luck.

Thanks, I had thought that was the case. Has anyone had any comparative experience a Quadro card with GTX or RTX cards?

I want this upgrade to work properly first time without excessively blowing my budget.