AutoCad LT 2009 Plotting

230JHP

We recently switched to the above. It seems plotting a multi sheet drawing doesn't work the same as previous versions. In the past I could simply select the plot icon and it would ask me if I wanted to plot all the sheets (layouts). With 2009 it makes me plot each sheet one at a time. There is a function for "publish", but I cannot figure out how to use it. I assume I must use this "publish" for this purpose. Can anyone explain thow this works to me?

I'm assuming this works for LT...

Highlight the Layout tabs (Ctrl+left click) > Rt click > Publish selected layouts

I tried that already it didn't work...There is some small detail I am missing....you have to realize I am a geezer and have limited patience with new stufficon7.gif

make sure you have a pagesetup for your dwgs with your desired printer and all plotting info. after typing publish in the command line you can add other layouts, you can also take just one pagesetup and apply to all by selecting all and choosing the pagesetup youve created (btw the dwg with the pagesetup needs to be on top if your selecting multiple dwgs to apply the layout to) then hit publish and let it run, this can take a while depending on your computer specs and the size of the files you are publishing. This works for multiple layouts in one .dwg file and also multiple layouts from multiple .dwg files, hope this helps

I have been running Civil3d 2009 for a number of months and the publish function does not work properly. The Autodesk agent said there is an issue with the publish function when sending to laser printers.

I had no problems at all with Civil 3d 2008. Still waiting for next service pack.