Daily Task manager - Timer

Sambuddy

Hey guys,

I worked on this for a while - tries to make a similar one on LISP but I found it much easier to create it on excel. I have it attached for whomever needs a project timer for their daily activities.

If you check "Aditional Timers" you could have up to ten tasks, each will pause if you start the next task. It would show you the total daily time. It also saves the file on C:/Temp with the date.

Please note that some functions are written in French, so if you face an issue let me know and I will troubleshoot to match your system.

Thanks,

image.thumb.png.b5f9ed8893f636d297c56225db43d81c.png

Macro Command:

^C^C(startapp "explorer" (findfile "C:/Temp/TIMEMANAGER16.xlsm"))

TIMEMANAGER16.xlsm

Nicely done Sambuddy 👍 , maybe you should also post this on an excel or vb forum or something. Think you're right that lisp would not be the first choise to make something like this but also think (autocad / visual) lisp was really meant for this. :beer:

28 minutes ago, rlx said:

Nicely done Sambuddy 👍 , maybe you should also post this on an excel or vb forum or something. Think you're right that lisp would not be the first choise to make something like this but also think (autocad / visual) lisp was really meant for this. :beer:

hah!

Thanks - That is a good idea, that is, I will post it on an excel forum but right after creating a profile on one.

Thanks again

This is lisp and records a heap of stuff right down to commands used, I have had it for years, set it up for multi users, so each output was separate and could monitor any staff member.

Had a reason at the time but never used it as it could be considered spying on staff.

Productivity_Analysis_Tool.lsp

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BIGAL said:

This is lisp and records a heap of stuff right down to commands used, I have had it for years, set it up for multi users, so each output was separate and could monitor any staff member.

Had a reason at the time but never used it as it could be considered spying on staff.

Productivity_Analysis_Tool.lsp 13.97 kB · 4 downloads

Very interesting BIGAL - This shows how versatile you are no matter the usage. Time spent on activities may be different than that of commands and pauses but it is interesting.

Thanks for sharing  

No worries. Have used it and results for various people was interesting. One problem was "Lunch" could add a defun lunch so it could be possible to add it to report.

But if your having "Lunch" and not closed your dwg, OH MY !@#$% POWER IS OFF ! all my work is gone.

Edited by BIGAL